Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

My Christmas Season

Is there any greater joy than the spirit of Christmas? I mean seriously.  I am all about the birth of Jesus AND Santa.  Well and holiday music, wrapping presents late at night and not even being mad that I'm still up, Home Alone, Christmas outfits for my dog, the soft glow of the tree and the outdoor lights, I'll Be Home for Christmas, stockings hung by the chimney TV stand with care, the giving attitudes, the genuine smiles, and  quality time with the ones I love.

I just cannot help but beam this time of year.  And I know many of you feel the same way.  Amidst of the stress, planning, and emails from Nordstrom to say your order's been canceled, there is a joy that cannot be missed.  It's truly special.

Cheesy, lovey people like myself ADORE the Christmas season.  Our hearts stop beating for a second when the first Christmas song comes on the radio, or we realized we've thought of the most perfect gift for a loved one.  Forget about it if your pastor tells the Christmas story in a way that stops you in your tracks during Christmas Eve service and you find yourself weeping during Silent Night - you're done.

This Christmas is extra special for Ri and I.  I am just going to press the pause button and then spend the next week in slow-mo so I can soak up every last minute.  Have a magical week friends! Make it the best Christmas season yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs