Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Today is one of the greatest days of the year.

Michael Buble's Christmas Special airs this evening!!! My mom and I look forward to this all year, and the Christmas season just wouldn't be the same without it.  Seeing our guy croon some Christmas tunes with a beautiful, festive backdrop just doesn't get any better.  In fact, my mama has already told my dad that while she and I are watching the show this evening, there will be no. talking.  hahaha! As if we need to show our crazy a little bit more, see this email from my husband a few weeks ago:



He definitely exaggerated a little when he said my mama might never talk to him again, but for real, this was a serious concern.

Supposedly there is a way to win tickets to the taping of this show, and you better believe my mama and I will do whatever it takes to get there one day.  Hopefully not compromising our integrity, but I wouldn't put it past us.

Here's a preview:

http://www.nbc.com/michael-bubles-christmas-special

I mean seriously?! I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs